Thursday, March 12, 2015

Walt Disney Animation Studios Developing FROZEN 2!!!

My kids are certainly excited about this new announcement as they love all things Frozen..."Do you wanna build a snowman" and "Let It Go" are sung in my house on a daily basis. Are you excited to for a Frozen 2? 


Winter weather ahead! Frozen 2 is officially in development at Walt Disney Animation Studios with directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee and producer Peter Del Vecho, the Oscar®-winning filmmaking team behind Frozen.

The news was announced at Disney’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders this morning by Bob Iger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Walt Disney Company; John Lasseter, Chief Creative Officer of Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios; and actor Josh Gad, who provides the voice of Olaf from Frozen.

“We enjoyed making Frozen Fever so much and being back in that world with those characters,” said John Lasseter. “Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck have come up with a great idea for a sequel and you will be hearing a lot more about it and we’re taking you back to Arendelle. We are so excited about that.”


A release date and production details are yet to be announced.



Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above free for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”  Chris & Misty Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment