Thursday, March 12, 2015

NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: SECRET OF THE TOMB - Family Movie Night this weekend!

To celebrate the release of Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment's NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: SECRET OF THE TOMB on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD,  we are hosting a Family Movie Night this weekend! To make the night even more fun-filled we have created activity sheets, discussion guides, and games all available ~HERE~


Bring your family together to enjoy this hysterical third and final installment in the franchise. Ben Stiller leads an all-star comedy cast, including Robin Williams, Owen Wilson, Rebel Wilson and Ricky Gervais, for one final, fun-filled Night at the Museum. This time, Larry Daley (Stiller) and his heroic friends embark on their greatest adventure yet as they travel to London in order to save the magic that brings the museum exhibits to life!

Be sure to click the graphic above to check out a day in the life of the biggest star in Hollywood, Crystal, the Capuchin monkey dubbed as "'the Angelina Jolie (I’m not sure if legally we can reference her this way) of animal stars" and winner of the Lifetime Diva Achievement Award at the 2015 Pawscars!









Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above free for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”  Chris & Misty Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment