Monday, December 1, 2014

Make Your Christmas Personalized With Collage.com #holidaygiftguide

Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own.





 As you know, we had the opportunity to work with Collage.com earlier in our holiday gift guide on two gorgeous photo books which you can see ~HERE~. So of course I was excited when they contacted me for the opportunity to work with them for Christmas to review three more amazing, personalized products. 

I love to take pictures to capture all of our memories and I love when I am able to turn those memories into beautiful pieces of work to display around our home or give as gifts. Giving personalized gifts means so much to me especially due to the fact that we do not live anywhere near our families, so other than phone calls and skype, pictures are how they get to keep up with the children as they are growing. 

The first product I was given to review for Christmas was a beautiful 11x14 aluminum photo panel. Uploading and designing the aluminum panel was so simple and easy, the hardest part for me was deciding which pictures I wanted to use and then choosing a background. I decided to make our photo panel for our family since it is displayed in our family room. I used pictures from my husband's college graduation, the kids and a visit with my mother in law. 


The aluminum is a nice, thick piece that's very sturdy. The colors and prints are beautifully done and I love the way it turned out. It even includes a very nice hanger on the back too. 


The second item for review is a beautiful aluminum rectangle Christmas custom ornament. This one was very easy for me to design because I knew exactly what pictures I wanted before I even started. I used my children's Christmas pictures from last year. After all, it's a Christmas ornament to be displayed on our Christmas tree, so why not use Christmas pictures. We always purchase a new ornament each year to add to the tree, so this was perfect and what makes it even more special is it has all of our children's pictures on it. 


I absolutely love how it turned out. The print is beautiful and the colors are vibrant and shiny. It's a very sturdy piece of aluminum so I don't have to worry about it being bent out of shape when packaged up with the other ornaments. Plus, it's double sided with the exact same image printed on both sides, so it doesn't matter if it lays against the tree or just hangs. Either way, you can view the pictures. 

Last but not least, I was able to personalize a 6 foot roll of custom wrapping paper. How awesome is that? I have heard of personalized wrapping paper with pictures, but I have never tried it nor have I actually seen any before. 


I had even more fun choosing pictures for this project. I had the choice to add up to 200 pictures to make my wrapping paper!!! Of course, I didn't use anywhere near that amount, but I was blown away. I had no idea that I could personalize it with that many. Isn't that amazing? 

 I decided to go with last years Christmas pictures along with a cute Merry Christmas graphic and it turned out so beautifully that I am scared to actually even use it for presents. I think it will break my heart if I have to cut it or see someone ripping it to shreds to get to the gift inside. But of course, I will eventually give in and use it, but for right now, I'm just going to enjoy looking at all the different pictures. 


Most wrapping paper is thin and tears easily. Not the wrapping paper made by Collage.com. It's a nice, thick paper and the pictures came out beautifully. I love that the inside has cutting lines to show you exactly where you need to cut to get a straight line. I have been wrapping for 25 years now and getting a perfect cut line is impossible, but not with this wrapping paper. 


I am so amazed at how well all three of my personalized products came out and I can't thank Collage.com enough for giving us a beautiful, personalized Christmas. The ornament is gorgeous and looks so beautiful on our tree, the aluminum panel is perfect displayed on our mantle for all to see and the wrapping paper is just stunning. 

To see all of the beautiful, customized items offered, visit Collage.com

Visit Collage.com on Facebook

Visit Collage.com on Twitter









Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment