Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Beautiful Photo Books from Collage.com Review #holidaygiftguide


Pictures are a wonderful way to preserve memories! The problem with us though is we have way too many pictures. Being a family of 7, I try to catch as many memories as I can of our children growing up so you can only imagine the amount of pictures considering we take pictures at least once a day.  Printed pictures for hanging and displaying in frames, pictures taking up space on our hard drives, laptops and cell phones, and even pictures on discs. Let's face it, I LOVE to take pictures!!!

I recently had the opportunity to work with Collage.com for a review. I was able to order 2 photo books, so I decided that the hard cover photo book would be all of the memories from our Halloween vacation last year at Destin Beach, Florida. Since I am also an Origami Owl Designer, I had an idea to use the soft cover photo book for jewelry bars with different pictures of all of the newest products. 


I was completely amazed at how easy it was to design both of the photo books. All I had to do was upload from my laptop directly to the website then click and drag photos to the different pages. I was able to take my time and choose exactly which photo's I wanted where to make my book just right for me. There is an option to just auto place all of your photos for those that aren't picky about where your photos are placed. All in all, it took my about an hour to design and create both of my photo books with my choice of layout. Collage.com has a very user friendly website and is easy to navigate even for a beginner. 



Shipping was also amazing! Both of my photo books arrived within a week of ordering and were packaged in very sturdy cardboard packaging. The quality of the photo books is excellent, the hard cover is a lot sturdier than I was expecting. The pictures have amazing color quality and the print is perfect. 



If you are wanting photo books for yourself or for gifts, I highly recommend Collage.com as their quality is excellent, the website is extremely user friendly and very fast shipping.

Turn your memories in Christmas gifts this year!
Collage.com also offers photo blankets, calendars, canvases, posters, pillows and more. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment