Wednesday, December 3, 2014

BuluBox 3 Month Subscription for just $10!

Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. 



The perfect partner in the pursuit of a healthier you, BuluBox is like having a personal trainer and a nutritionist as a best friend. Each month, a box of healthy discoveries is shipped right to your door for just $10. 

You learn about that month's 4-5 premium samples, try each one and see what fits into your individual healthy lifestyle. For sharing your opinions on each month's samples through a quick survey, we will give you 50 Rewards Points (that's $5!) to use in our shop to get more of your favorites. 


3 Month Subscription for just $10 (regularly $30)! at Bulu Box - Use code WOWZA
 @usfg @bulubox



Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment