Monday, December 8, 2014

Chick-fil-A “Give the Gift of Presence” ‪#‎GiftOfPresence‬ ‪#‎ChickfilAMoms‬

Holidays can be a very hectic and stressful time of year for all of us. With so much stuff to get done, there never seems to be enough hours in each day. If you are anything like me, you probably have lists everywhere. I am constantly making lists, whether in my notepad on my phone, on my laptop, jotting something down on a piece of paper on my bedside table, or even in my daily planner. I am definitely a list girl and it makes things so much easier for me, especially during the holidays.


 Between day to day life along with all of the holiday extras like Christmas shopping, baking, wrapping, attending parties, parades, etc…managing our time wisely seems almost impossible. We never feel like we accomplish anything we set out to do. I know for me, I’m lucky if half of my list is marked off at the end of most days. I have learned a lot about time management and thankfully, things have been going much smoother this year for me. It has definitely made things much easier for me and less stressful, especially trying to work everything around my blogging and business.


I have had the wonderful opportunity of being a part of an amazing group of Mom’s this year and I love it. Being a Chick-fil-A Mom gives me as well as many other mother’s the opportunity to share our ideas, tips and advice with Chick-fil-A on a wide range of subjects, not just food. We recently had the opportunity to share our advice on time management during the holidays and thanks to all of us, we inspired this wonderful article. Check it out ~HERE~

Chick-fil-A wants families to be able to spend more time together this Christmas season and they have compiled a wonderful site that is chock full of tips, articles and ideas to help each of us be able to manage everything we need to during the busy holiday season and still be able to have that quality time that is so important together.


Check out the website ~HERE~ and browse through the different articles and let me know your thoughts. 
Do you have any tips you would like to share? We would love to hear them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment