Wednesday, December 3, 2014

One2One with the Alex Plush by Roughy Toys Review #holidaygiftguide

Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own.



Have you ever wanted to do any shopping for your loved ones and be able to help another in need at the same time without it costing any extra? I have found the perfect gift that is sure to please children of any ages and a child in need receives one too! 

You could only imagine my excitement when I was given the opportunity to work with Roughy Toys to review their amazing Alex Plush for our holiday gift guide. Alex is this adorable monkey that I fell in love with the minute I saw a picture of him and I knew Alex would be perfect for my chunky monkey, Aeric. 

Every Alex arrives packaged just like this! 


Start your adventure with Alex the Monkey!  Made from the highest quality materials and designed to be super huggable, Alex will quickly become one of your child’s favorite plush toys.  Engaging and fun teal hands and feet are perfect for both boys and girls.  Alex is a great friend and teaches children the power of helping others in need.  The perfect gift for: birthdays, baby showers, get well, or just as a thank you & thinking of you.

When you purchase a One 2 One toy, you receive an Alex and another one is given to a child in need.  Roughy Toys donates toys both within the USA as well as internationally donating to: Homeless Shelters, Orphanages, Ronald McDonald Houses, and Children’s Hospitals just to name a few.

I love that the packaging explains about Alex in a fun and engaging way to get the kids all surprised about meeting him. 


Alex is super adorable with his fun teal hands and feet, sure to be a hit with kid of all ages. You can choose to order Alex with the book (as seen below) or without. 

Book | Adventures of Alex

Go on an adventure with two friends, Alex & Alex, in a magical balloon around the world. Share the story of helping others and giving back with children.  When you purchase a One 2 One book, you receive a print copy of the Adventures of Alex and another one is given to a child in need.


 Alex is very well made from the top of his head to the tips of his feet. He even comes with a 100% Lifetime Guarantee. 



My chunky monkey Aeric finally getting to meet Alex! He's so excited! 


Alex is super huggable and Aeric loves that! Alex has become his new best friend and he carries him everywhere. 


My Thoughts:

Not only is Alex an amazing toy and perfect for all children, but the book is cute too. I love that the children go on an adventure with Alex and Alex and are learning about giving back and helping others while reading. 

Teaching our children to help others has always been a big deal in our family. We have spent countless hours at our local homeless shelter as well as on the streets helping those in need among many other things. Being able to work with a company that believes as strongly as we do in the power of helping others is wonderful and I am so glad that I was given this opportunity. 

The One 2 One program is amazing and I am so glad to see that so many children are benefiting from it. To know that for every Alex purchased, another one is donated to a child in need just warms my heart. This isn't just a holiday thing either, Roughy Toys does this all year round. 

There is no better Christmas gift this year than a gift that gives twice, so I highly recommend that you purchase an Alex for your child, grandchild, niece, nephew, etc...and you will also be giving a gift of Alex to a child truly in need. This is such an easy way to gift to not one, but two children at the same time. Just imagine the smile when your surprise Alex shows up to a child in need. What better gift is there than putting a beautiful smile on a child's face? 

Head on over to Roughy Toys and make your purchase today! I'm sure you could knock a few children off your Christmas list while helping a few too! 



Roughy Toys Website

Roughy Toys Facebook

Roughy Toys Twitter

Roughy Toys Instagram

Roughy Toys Youtube



Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment