Monday, December 29, 2014

Fun and Educational Apps with Kids Academy #MomBuzz

Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own.


prekkindergarten

Kids Academy Apps are a huge hit in our household.  All of my children love them, especially my twin boys. My children have all grown up on fairy tales, so they really love the Preschool and Kindergarten books app as it’s a read along version that they can take anywhere and with the updated version, the graphics, colors and characters are even better.  While you only receive short versions of the stories with the free app, you can spend a few dollars to upgrade to the full version if you so choose.  All in all, it’s a highly interactive app makes for quite a bit of fun and they don’t even realize how much they are learning. 

Get Preschool & Kindergarten Books, Songs & Early Reading Games App on iTunes

montessori

My twins are learning so much with this app. Not only did it help them learn all of their letters but they can write them all too. The activities and games are so much fun that they don’t even realize how educational these apps are and just how much they are learning. I love the fact that they can take it wherever we go and just play while I’m taking care of other things. I don’t have to worry about whether they are getting too much screen time because it’s all learning. 

Get Alphabet Tracing & Montessori App on iTunes

kids academy

Out of all of the Kids Academy Apps, this is still the favorite in our home. They absolutely love the mazes and rhymes. The tracing activities are fun too, but they get bored easily with them now that they have learned so much. The interactive fun keeps them coming back for more. I can’t recommend Kids Academy Apps enough as they are perfect. I love hearing my twins play and giggle together with the different apps. 

Get Preschool and Kindergarten Games App on iTunes

Android users can also find Kids Academy Apps on Google Play!

Also be sure to visit Kids Academy on social media!

Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

This post was created in partnership with Mom Buzz Media and Kids Academy. All opinions expressed are my own.

Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment