Saturday, October 25, 2014

Spice Up Your Lunch with Macho Mayo Review #holidaygiftguide

Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own.

No one likes the same old boring sandwiches for lunch so we are always looking for new ways to give our favorites new life and creative flavors. One awesome and easy way to do this is by changing your condiments up!

I recently had the opportunity to work with Stateside Man Goods to review to review their Macho Mayo! Stateside Man Goods has a variety of specialty snack products, gourmet care and gift packages, charity packages and so much more. They even offer Military Care Packages too! 


Macho Mayo is a gourmet spicy mayo perfect for your favorite sandwiches, as a dip or right out of the jar. Yes, we did that! We received a jar of the Spicy Roasted Jalapeno and a jar of  Zesty Roasted Green Chile for review. 


Warning: Macho Mayo is not for the faint of heart!
If you can't handle the heat, then stay away from the Macho Mayo!


One of my husbands favorite sandwiches is homemade chicken salad, so I decided this would be the perfect deal to spice up first. I used the Spicy Roasted Jalapeno! Packed full of heat and flavor, this was a perfect combination. Nicely seasoned chicken kicked up a notch with a spicy, but light mayo. A hearty creation enjoyed by the manly crowd! 


Remember when I said Macho Mayo was perfect for dipping? Oh yes, it compliments french fries very well! Believe it or not, mayo is the perfect dipping sauce for fries and this was my favorite combination as I love all things potato and french fries are my weakness. While the Zesty Roasted Green Chile was really good, I loved the Spicy Roasted Jalapeno even better. 

Who loves Deviled Eggs? I know we do! Why not spicy them up with Macho Mayo? Mmmm Mmmm Good. We loved the extra punch of heat in each bite. 


What I really love about Macho Mayo besides the taste is that it contains a 1/3 less calories and fat than traditional mayo. My husband, while he could care less about the fat and calories was just interested in the mayo...He loves it! He is all about the spice and this has been his go to condiment for almost a week now. Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, French Fries, Chicken Nuggets...it doesn't matter, he's using the Macho Mayo!!! 

Looking for the perfect gift for the man in your life? Look no further as they would love a gift basket filled with Macho Mayo and I'm sure that you could find plenty of other goodies to fill the basket with such as their Jerky and Summer Sausage, Chips, Trail Mixes, Pretzels, Popcorn and Sweets or you could just order a Specialty Gift Package straight from Stateside Man Goods







Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment