Saturday, August 9, 2014

Looking for Lanyard Ambassadors!

Origami Owl is gearing up for our Fall Release. During this release, we will have 300 new items and 1 of those is a gorgeous Lanyard Locket!!! Fall Product release date is August 18th, 2014! 



Do you wear a Lanyard? I am looking for at least 4 people who would love to be my Lanyard Ambassadors! If you are interested in being a Lanyard Ambassador or would like more information, please email me ~HERE~



I also have several open dates for online parties too! All you have to do is invite your friends and family and I do all the work! Who wants to earn FREE Jewelry??? Not to mention, if you reach $1000 in sales, you also earn our Hostess Exclusive absolutely FREE!!! Hostess Exclusives are only available to hostesses, even designers can't get them. 

Online parties are so much fun. Not only are you earning Free jewelry as the sales come in, but I also do games and contests :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment