Friday, February 14, 2014

Purex Crystals Fresh Mountain Breeze Review

Being a family of 7 means that I have a lot of laundry to do each week, especially with my four year old twins who get into anything and everything. I have tried many laundry products, but one always stands out to me the most as being my favorite and that is Purex. I LOVE Purex laundry products!!! I even had the opportunity to work with Purex last year when I review the Purex Ultra Packs plus Oxi, which I absolutely love and still use from time to time.

I was so excited when I was given the chance to try Purex Crystals Fresh Mountain Breeze! I was completely blown away when the box arrived and I opened it. The scent coming from inside was amazing!!! Needless to say, I was ready to go tackle laundry just to try it out even though it wasn't my scheduled laundry day...who cares! I was ready to put the Purex Crystals to the test and see if my laundry would smell as amazing as this box did. Most women may not get excited about a new fabric softener, but I do!!!


All I had to do was measure the Purex Crystals out in the cap depending on the load size. Just drop in with the wash and let the crystals work their magic. They completely dissolve while washing. Once the load was done, it was time to transfer to the dryer. About 10 minutes into the drying and my whole house was smelling amazing. The Purex Crystals are not only a laundry freshener but a house freshener as well. Who knew? Oh were the clothes so soft and clean smelling when they came out. It was amazing!!!




Needless to say, I have definitely added Purex Crystals to my laundry routine. I have even stocked up on several bottles before this one was empty. What can I say? I love clean, fresh smelling laundry!!! Purex Crystals definitely does the job!



***The Purex Brand provided me with a sample of Purex Crystals Fresh Mountain Breeze in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.




9 comments:

  1. I would love to try these! I find that even using a good laundry detergent still doesn't give my laundry that super clean smell! These would be ideal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try these. I have never heard of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iwould like to try Purex Crystals as I think Purex makes good products. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son uses to freshen up work clothes. Works great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could really use this for my boyfriends clothes. He's an electrician and will be starting a new job soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. because i have 4 kids and am always washing cloths mary newton

    ReplyDelete
  7. because i have 4 kids and am always washing cloths mary newton

    ReplyDelete
  8. because i have 4 kids and am always washing cloths mary newton

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to try these Purex Crystals to try something different than the liquid fabric softener I usually use.

    ReplyDelete