Friday, August 16, 2013

SpritzBlitz Review

As parents, we all experience our children dropping their binkies, sippy cups, bottles, and toys on the floors, in the dirt at the playground or anywhere else that they can get dirty. Of course, the children don't think anything about picking it right back up, dirt and all, getting it all over their hands and in some cases popping it right back into their mouths. But we do!

In most cases, the products we use to clean these items contain harmful chemicals, and we don't even realize it. Or maybe we are just so focused on getting our children's toys, bottles, and other items clean, so we don't really think about it. 

I recently found out about a line of products that has all natural ingredients. 


For our review, SpritzBlitz sent us 2 different products. 



I was so excited when I was given the opportunity to review this for myself and our wonderful readers. 

BinkySpritz is a kid-safe spray designed to clean items your child frequently drops and handles. Convenient and easy to use, BinkySpritz is made entirely of natural and non-toxic ingredients, so you can be sure no chemicals or disinfectants are harming your child.

All Natural Ingredients
Safe to Swallow
Alcohol Free
No Added Sugar
Non-Toxic

With 100's of Great Uses:
pacifiers
sippy cups
bottles
toys
utensils
table tops
highchairs
and much more!

BinkySpritz didn't leave my children's toys and items sticky like other products do. It is a safe spray that dries quickly and I don't have to worry if they put the cup or toy back in their hand or mouth as soon as I spray it. Being that it is a cleaning spray, I was worried that it would actually smell like a cleaner, but to my surprise, it is actually a very pleasant citrus scent. Not only do I use it on their cups and toys, but I even use it on their little table and chair set. 

Thanks to BinkySpritz, I don't have to worry about the dirt, germs or chemicals anymore on any of my children's products!

I also had the opportunity to try HandSpritz too. 


You’re busy. And busy people don’t have time for sticky, messy situations, like the one that happens when you try to use alcohol-based hand sanitizers. Toss that bottle of goop and simply spritz and go! HandSpritz is a convenient way to keep your hands clean — naturally. Not only does HandSpritz get rid of germs, it also inhibits germs from growing in the future.

HandSpritz comes in a convenient 2oz. bottle that is easily carried in a backpack or purse. This product is all-natural, non-toxic and BPA free to prevent contact with harmful chemicals.

No matter how hard we try to keep our children's hands clean, they aren't going to stay that way all day. My children especially have to have their hands on everything, at home, in the car, at the grocery store...it doesn't matter. I have heard so many bad things about using hand sanitizers on children because of the alcohol amounts, so I have never used them. 

With HandSpritz, I don't have to worry about any alcohol and they are all natural, so my son can go right back to sucking his thumb after spraying his hand. 

The SpritzBlitz family has a complete line of products. 


I love the fact that their line of products is all natural and completely safe for my entire family. Another huge plus for me, the size of the bottles...they are the perfect size to throw in a diaper bag or even your purse. That way they are always handy no matter where you are. 

To see the complete line of SpritzBlitz products, click HERE

SpritzBlitz on Facebook, click HERE

Follow SpritzBlitz on Twitter, click HERE

*************************************
MnC Reviews would like to Thank SpritzBlitz for sharing their awesome products with us!

*************************************

Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above free for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”  Chris & Misty Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment