Monday, August 5, 2013

Review: Brownie Brittle

Who likes Brownies? I know my family certainly does! 

We all have certain parts of the brownie that we like. Myself, I love the soft, gooey center, while my husband loves the crunchy corner pieces. Our children, well they just love any part of the brownie they can get to first...lol 

I recently heard about this product called Brownie Brittle. My first though was, "I love brownies and I love brittle"...wonder what this will taste like? 

So of course, I had to see if I could get my hands on this product to find out as much as I could for our readers. Well, wouldn't you know that Sheila G. was kind enough to send us some of her famous Brownie Brittle to review for our wonderful readers. 

Check out what we received in our package...



How awesome is this? A huge Thanks to Sheila G for sending us this awesome package with all 4 of her flavors!!!

I was really surprised when I opened the first package, Chocolate Chip. First off, the smell was wonderful. You would have thought that I had just pulled a pan of fresh baked brownies out of the oven.

Before I could even reach in the bag, the kids were running over to me...they can smell chocolate 5 miles away :) So, of course, they all had to have their pieces first!

Needless to say, Sheila G's Brownie Brittle is awesome!!!

If you love brownies, then you will love these. While all of them are delicious, my favorite is Chocolate Chip with Toffee Crunch coming in at a close 2nd :)


As you can see, they have a nice amount of Chocolate Chips in them and they taste so yummy.

If you are always going for the corner pieces of the brownies, then Brownie Brittle was made just for you!!!

Try one, two or all 4 flavors...You won't regret it!

To purchase Brownie Brittle, click HERE

Brownie Brittle on Facebook, click HERE

Follow Brownie Brittle on Twitter, click HERE


Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit the title of this review caught my eye! Even though it does sound good I am still a little skeptical about it. But, I would try it if I had the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra, This is Chris, Misty's husband and I was like you, rather skeptical to try these because I am not much of a fan of brittle, but I did take that plunge and to be honest, they were great!!! It tasted just like the corner of the brownie edge and after a few tries, I was hooked. I love dipping the corner into milk and with these, I can dip the whole thing. I urge you to at least try one. You won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete