Saturday, August 31, 2013

Crayon Rocks Reviews

Do you have any little artists in your home? 

We have 2 very active 3 year old boys who love to draw. The only problem is, they have little hands so unless they are the big fat crayons, when they press down to draw as little ones do, the crayon breaks. 

I recently had the opportunity to try a product that is perfect for their little hands and I don't have to worry about it breaking while they are creating their masterpieces. 




Crayon Rocks  are all natural soy wax crayons made from USA grown soybeans and colored with mineral pigments.

The colors are vibrant and can be layered to make beautifully textured art work.

They were designed to strengthen the tripod grip muscles, preparing fingers and hands for handwriting.

The shape allows small fingers to color in large, wide strokes creating pictures rich in color.

Used by occupational therapists to develop fine motor skills.

When I first received the Crayon Rocks, I was pleasantly surprised as they were packaged in a really cute little cotton muslin bag with a neat little tag that explained about them. 


Besides the packaging, I loved the fact that Crayon Rocks are an American made product from soy beans. While I don't really have to worry about my little ones putting anything other than food in their mouths, it's still great to know that if they decided to chew on one of these, that I wouldn't have to worry like I would with a traditional crayon. Crayon Rocks are safe and eco-friendly. 

Now for the actual Crayon Rocks...they are too cute!


Crayon Rocks actually look like colored rocks. Looking at them, all I could think was, "Will these work with my 3 year old twins little fingers?". Would they actually be able to hold them and draw? 


As you can see, Crayon Rocks are actually a pretty good size. While I was able to hold them just fine, I actually wanted my twins to try them out. I was amazed! Not only were they able to grip them better than the regular crayons, but they were able to hold them precisely right so that they could actually draw with no problems at all. 

Crayon Rocks are the perfect size for little ones learning to grip the right way. We went from having a lot of issues and broken crayons to having a lot more fun and creating even more beautiful masterpieces to display on the refrigerator. 

I highly recommend Crayon Rocks for anyone that has little ones just starting out with their artistic abilities or even for children that need help developing their grip or skill. My children love Crayon Rocks and so do I. 

Visit Crayon Rocks, click HERE

Crayon Rocks on Facebook, click HERE

Crayon Rocks on Twitter, click HERE

*********************************
MnC Reviews would like to Thank Crayon Rocks for the opportunity to review their product.

*********************************

Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above free for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”  Chris & Misty Simpson








No comments:

Post a Comment