Thursday, September 18, 2014

Collage.com One-Click Photo Book



If you are anything like me, you love taking pictures of your family, vacations, nature, etc...but after a while those pictures really start to build up. Sure, I share them with family and friends on facebook, instagram and other social networking sites as well as store them on my hard drive. The only problem is, I have an over abundance of photos that are just stored. 

One way that I have found to be able to see those photos without logging onto my laptop or scrolling through my phone is to create photo books. Not only are they a great way to keep the memories alive but I am able to enjoy the pictures a lot more. I can flip through the photo books with the kids and relive the memories that we have created over the years, I can share them with friends and family when they visit and I can also make extra photo books to give as gifts. 


Right now, Collage.com has a really great offer for you to create your own photo book. Check out the details below. 



Create a professional photo book with a single click using Collage.com's One-Click Photo Book. Select photos of any size from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, or your computer and they will instantly suggest a clean, professional layout that you can further customize.

Use this link for 51% off a 20-page 11.5"x8" Hardcover Photo Book From Collage.com 





Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment