Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Even Glow Serum by Valentia Skin Care Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitamin C by Valentia Skin Care Review



I recently had the pleasure of trying Valentia Skin Care Even Glow Serum. As someone who has never used a serum before, I was very excited to be able to try this and see if it would help. I have noticed that as I get older, my skin isn't as bright and youthful as it once was and I have lines in my forehead that seem to only get deeper as time goes by




The first thing I noticed right off after opening the bottle was the wonderful fragrance of citrus. I love citrus so this was a big hit with me. 



The second thing that made me happy about the even glow serum before I even tried it was the nice consistency, it wasn't a thin, runny liquid which was sort of what I was expecting. I mean, let's face it, there is nothing worse than trying to apply a skincare item to your face but it's so runny that you can't keep it on your hands. The Even Glow Serum actually had a little bit of thickness to it which made it easy for me to apply the drops to my hand and then to my face. 



I wasn't expecting a miracle on my face after one use, but I was completely blown away with the effectiveness of this serum after using it every evening before bed for 2 straight weeks. Not only did I get to go to bed each night with a nice, refreshing feeling and scent on my face, but the changes are amazing. 

My skin is brighter with a much more even skin tone. The dark under-eye circles that I have been carrying around for years are actually gone completely instead of me having to hide them under layers of concealer and makeup and believe it or not, those horrible lines in my forehead are starting to disappear. 

Take a look at how the Valentia Even Glow Serum works and the list of key ingredients. I love the fact that it's 99% natural ingredients. 

Valentia Skin Care NEW - EVEN GLOW SERUM - 20% Vitamin C - Natural & Organic Ingredients -

98% Natural Ingredients (see below for a description of our Key Ingredients chosen specifically to enchance Vitamin C efficacy on the skin)

EVENS SKIN TONE:
Vanquish dark spots and skin discoloration, replacing uneven and ill-textured skin with smooth, wrinkle-free skin that leaves you looking flawless and ageless.

INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE:
Revitalize your skin with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.

ABSORBS RAPIDLY:
Moisturizes skin due to the capacity of the hyaluronic acid to absorb water, thereby increasing fluid between cells, giving your skin a smoother and younger appearance. This intense water absorption means no more dry, peeling or cracked skin, even in extreme weather.

BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION:
The presence of Organic Rosehip Seed oil to support Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your appearance.

REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES:
Reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles with the help of our foundation 20 % Vitamin C. Special ingredients such us Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, which reduces fine lines and wrinkles in the skin so it is smoother, clearer and younger.
____________________________________________________________________

KEY INGREDIENTS

Vitamin C: With a 20% concentration does more than boost the body’s immune system; it also provides many benefits to keep the skin tight, smooth and looking ageless. Vitamin C has been scientifically proven to reduces the effects of sun exposure on the skin, including sunburn, sun spots, redness and wrinkles.

In addition to helping reduce the signs of aging, Vitamin C is essential for everyday maintenance to strengthen and smooth out the skin, as well as neutralizing free radicals before they can damage the skin.

***Our additional Key Ingredients below were all selected for their ability to enhance and support Vitamin C's effect on the skin.

Organic Rosehip Seed Oil & Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil - These oils promote skin hydration and lock in moisture to protect your skin from signs of aging and improve its beauty and youthfulness. Rosehip Oil specifically has been used in medical communities around the world for those with serious skin ailments and only recently has North America learned to embrace natural solutions from our ancestors. These two organic oils are full of antioxidants and therefore act as the perfect supporting cast for our best friend - Vitamin C

Resistem (Plant Stem Cells) - This provides the perfect mix of protection from stress-related aging and promotes skin detoxification. Resistem will help your skin regenerate faster while protecting it from environmental stressors.

Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical) - Holding up to 1000 times its weight in water and drawing moisture out of the environment and onto the surface of your skin ,there is not a more effective moisturizing agent on the market today. Penetrates deeply, and actives collagen production for a fresher, younger, firmer, and brighter complexion

Green Tea Extact- The catechins in green tea are a potent antioxidant which also contribute to the overall anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits of this ancient health and beauty secret.

The Valentia Even Glow Serum is now a continued part of my nighttime routine and I love the way my skin looks and feels. We recently went on a family camping trip and I accidentally left my Even Glow Serum at home...huge mistake! I came home after 2 days of being in the sun with a face that looked like a over-ripe tomato. Instead of using aloe like I usually do for burns, I decided to use my serum. Not only did it cool my sunburn, but it actually helped heal it. Usually after a sunburn like that, my face is red for a 4-5 days and then the peeling starts, but I didn't have that issue while using the serum. My red sunburn actually turned into a nice tan and I had no peeling whatsoever. 

If you want to try this amazing Even Glow Serum by Valentia, you can get it right now on Amazon for only $35...normally this sells for $85! 



Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment