Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Alphabet Jumbled App Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




Had enough of same old Alphabet song, flash cards and posters? Here’s a fun interactive app to get your kids started on their ABCs!

We provide 5 fun steps in Alphabet Jumbled to learn your A B C!
▶ KNOW YOUR A B C - Recognize the 26 letters
▶ FLASH CARDS - Familiarize with the ABCs
▶ EASY JUMBLE - Start un-jumbling 5 letters jumbles
▶ JUMBLE A-Z - Arrange the alphabets in the correct order in the shortest time possible!
▶ JUMBLE CHALLENGE - Can you un-jumbled all the letters under a minute?
Our advice: Practice your jumbles before heading here! 


KNOW YOUR A B C - Recognize the 26 letters

In this section of the app, you learn the letter itself and then the sound the letter makes. You can go in alphabetical order or choose your own letter. While I love how much this teaches the alphabet, I was a little upset when I found out that you couldn't learn the letter and the sound at the same time as I feel this is an important part of learning ABC's. 


FLASH CARDS - Familiarize with the ABCs

Just like learning with actual flashcards! As you can see, it clearly shows a card with an animal or object in the center, the letter and the word. I loved that they combined fun pictures with the letter and word making it more fun for the kids. 


EASY JUMBLE - Start un-jumbling 5 letters jumbles

This is a really great way to teach your children how to put the ABC's in the correct order. You start with a jumble of letters at the top and on the bottom there is an outline showing the correct order which I think really helps the children that are just starting out. Sometimes learning something as simple as putting letters in alphabetical order is a lot of  trouble and frustration, but with this, it makes it stress free learning. 

JUMBLE A-Z - Arrange the alphabets in the correct order in the shortest time possible!

This is for the children that have mastered their ABC's and are ready for a challenge. The entire alphabet is jumbled up and sorted by dragging and dropping the letters in their correct  spots. To make it a real challenge, there is a timer  that counts up to help them achieve a better time limit the next time around. For example, if it takes them 5 minutes the first time, they are then motivated to try to complete the challenge in 4 minutes. I thought this was really fun to show them encouragement to do better without stressing them out. 


 JUMBLE CHALLENGE - Can you un-jumbled all the letters under a minute?
Our advice: Practice your jumbles before heading here! 

Want to know if you have mastered placing the ABC's in alphabetical order? Then this challenge is for you. This is a lot of fun for  those who understand and grasp all of the alphabet and it's placement. 

All in all, I thought this was an extremely fun learning tool to help master the ABC's. My children had a lot of fun playing with it, from my 4 year old twins to my 10 year old son. The three oldest even made a challenge themselves competing to see who could get the best score on the Jumble A-Z. It's a wonderful way to easily teach the little ones the letters and sounds while they have fun learning. 

For only $1.99, you can get this app on iTunes ~HERE~. 

This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad

Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment