Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lightload Towels Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Does your family have a bug out bag, survival kit, emergency preparedness kit or even a first aid kit set up? You never know when something will happen! Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Earthquakes, or any number of natural disasters can happen at any time. Maybe you are like us and are preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse? It's never too early to start preparing! 

When you think of putting together a kit, of course, you think of necessities such as water, bandages, non-perishable foods, medicine, clothing, etc...but I recently had the opportunity to review a product that I couldn't wait to get my hands on when I first saw it because I knew it would be perfect for anyone's kit. 



World renowned Lightload Towels are the only beach towels that fit in your pocket. All our towels are survival tools. Use them for so much including a firestarter, face mask, insulation,diaper and more. The towels are soft against the skin and washable. Great for packing in small places and excellent for shedding weight.

Sizes Available:
Beach towels 36x60 inch assorted colors 
three pack 12 x24 inch assorted colors 
two packs 12 x12 inch assorted colors

We had the opportunity to review a 3 pack of the 12x24" towels. I was really excited when we received ours and couldn't wait to see what they were all about and how they would work. 


They are all individually wrapped in waterproof packaging which makes it really great because you don't have to worry about how long you have them stored or switching them our for new product every so often. You can just store them in your kit, glove compartment, etc...and not worry about them until you need them. 


Lightload Towels are about the size of a 50 cent piece but much thicker. The compact size makes it easy for you to store them anywhere, which is great because when you are putting together a survival kit, size matters for everything because let's face it, there is only so much you can carry at one time. 


It takes a minute to figure out how to get the towel unfolded from this compact little disc, but once you get it, it's a breeze to finish opening up. Not only are these awesome for survival kits, but they are handy just to have in your car, beach bag or even your bathroom. You never know when you will need an emergency towel and Lightload Towels are perfect for any job.  


These reminded me of a mechanics towel at first because of the feeling of them when I first held it after unrolling, but to my amazement, they are extremely absorbent and actually quite soft when wet. They hold up very nicely too. I have already used mine several times and even washed and dried it. I'm not saying they would last forever, but they are perfect for any emergencies. 

We have the other 2 out of the package stored in our survival bags. Lightload Towels are definitely a must have for all of your emergency needs. Order yours today! Don't wait until it's too late! Be Prepared with Lightload Towels!

To see all of the products that Lightload Towels offer, check out their website ~HERE~

Lightload Towels on Facebook ~HERE~

Lightload Towels on Twitter ~HERE~

Lightload Towels on PInterest ~HERE~

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment