Monday, April 14, 2014

Kids Academy Company Mobile App Review

Who has children that love to play apps on your phone or tablets? I know we do! My children grab our phones at every available opportunity they can. Why? Because I have quite a few fun and educational apps downloaded just for them to play with. I don't have to worry because while they are having fun, they are also learning. 


I recently had the opportunity to review an app for KidsAcademy Company.  They develop fun and educational apps for children ages 2-5. Each app they develop is available on all major markets (AppStore, Google Play, Amazon Market).


My children love apps so I was excited about this one due to it being educational. I have been letting my children use this app for a week now and I love how educational and fun it truly is. 


They have learned so much from tracing their numbers and letters properly to learning how to complete math problems with ease. 


The thing is, they are having so much fun playing the app that they don’t even realize that they are actually learning. 


As a home schooling parent, not only do I love this app for it’s educational qualities, but I enjoy being able to track their progress. The bright colors, fun graphics and overall interactive activities keep them motivated to continue learning. I highly recommend downloading this as my kids love it and I’m sure yours will too!








Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment