Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Build-A-Bear: Bloomin' Stripes-A-Lot Bunny Review

Build-A-Bear Bloomin' Stripes-A-Lot Bunny is the perfect accessory for your Easter basket this year!


As most of you know, I love Build-A-Bear and so do all of my children. My daughter loves her My Little Pony Princess Twilight Sparkle that we had the opportunity to review last year for Christmas. You can only imagine how excited I was to be able to work with them again for Easter this year. 


Of course, all Build-A-Bears come nicely packaged in cute storage boxes with pictures all over them. If your children are anything like mine, they take the opportunity to color in the pictures. Not too mention, every bear comes with a certificate that you can personalize too. What a wonderful way for your child to name her very own toy and then be able to frame the certificate. 

With Easter being this Sunday, of course, I am trying to get everything in order for the kids Easter baskets. We typically do candy, a book or coloring book, eggs and toys.  Thanks to Build-A-Bear, my daughter will have the beautiful Bloomin' Stripes-A-Lot Bunny in her basket. 

Isn't she gorgeous? I am in love with all of her bright colors from the tips of her long ears to her cute, shiny rainbow shoes and I know my daughter will be too. 


I love the assortment of shoes that Build-A-Bear has available. These match her outfit so perfectly! They left out no details, even the bottoms of her shoes are pink!


Dressed up in a turquoise flower outfit, her tutu is absolutely adorable with all of the little flowers sprinkled around. Her matching shirt completes the ensemble!


She carries a beautiful bouquet of colorful spring flower and even has matching bows on her ears. Her entire outfit is color coordinated to match her beautiful strips.  Always the perfect accessories!


Nothing says Spring better than this bouquet of beautiful blooms. 


Bloomin'Stripes-A-Lot Bunny is so bright, colorful and all around fun making her the perfect Easter basket addiction for our little girls.


Bloomin' Stripes-A-Lot Bunny is not only the perfection addition for Easter but she would also make a wonderful gift for a birthday girl or just because. She's soft and cuddly and sure to be a treasure for my little girl for years to come. 

To purchase your very own Bloomin' Stripes-A-Lot Bunny, visit ~HERE~

Build-A-Bear Website ~HERE~

Build-A-Bear on Facebook ~HERE~

Build-A-Bear on Twitter ~HERE~

Build-A-Bear on Pinterest ~HERE~




Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment