Monday, April 14, 2014

Crave Naturals Glide Thru Detangling Brush Review

My 9 year old daughter has the thickest and waviest head of hair that I have ever seen. It's gorgeous, but she struggles with tangles extremely bad. No matter how many times a day she brushes her hair or how she wears it, it constantly gets tangled. We have tried every brush that I have been able to get my hands on, but the problem with all of the different brushes is they pull her hair. No amount of conditioner or detangling spray gives her any relief from the brush pulling and ripping her hair to the point that she cries every time you brush her hair. 

I recently had the opportunity to work with Crave Naturals to review their Glide Thru Detangling Brush. 






About Crave Naturals & Detangling Brush   -

Tangles and knots are not only a huge pain, but they can also cause damage and breakage to hair. The Glide Thru Detangling Brush promises to end that pain and suffering. No more fighting with your brush to get through knots, no more getting your brush stuck in your hair and no more children crying at the sight of a hair brush. Our detangling brush has been designed to tackle knots and tangles head on, while also protecting your hair from breakage, damage and hair loss.







 I figured that I would give it a shot with no real hopes of it being any better than any of the other brushes that we have tried. I was WRONG!!!

When we received the Crave Naturals Glide Thru Detangling Brush, my daughter had to try it out right away. She fell in love with it. She had no issues whatsoever of running it through her knotted up hair. It glided right on through as if there were no tangles at all. She never once cried and it didn't pull her hair at all. I was amazed and she was happy! Plus, it was Pink and Black...her favorite colors :)



The real test came when she washed her hair that evening. I wanted to see if it would pull and tear her hair like other brushes do. It was so easy to brush her wet hair. She didn't even have to use conditioner. Finally we can honestly say that we have found a detangling brush that actually does what it says! My daughter is one happy girl and loves brushing her hair now. There haven't been any tears or complaints of her hair being pulled or ripped. 







How This New Brush Will Improve Your Hair & Prevent Damage

Flexible bristles of various lengths helps to reduce pressure while the brush effortlessly glides through hair ensuring each strand is treated in the most delicate manner so breakage and split ends do not occur. The result is smooth, shiny, easy to manage hair.

Looking for a detangling brush that's easy to hold and can be used while blowdrying, we've got you covered. The brush was designed with an ergonomic handle, making it comfortable to use.






I was so impressed with how happy she was that I had to try it out for myself just to see how the brush felt. While I have thick, but short hair, I don't really have any issues with tangles but I do have issues with my hair breaking while I am brushing it sometimes. I was completely blown away with the Crave Natural Glide Thru Detangling Brush. Not only did it feel amazing on my scalp, but there is absolutely no pulling whatsoever of the hair. It truly is amazing and the best brush I have ever had my hands on. 




Why This Brush Will Be The Last Brush You Use:

✓ Use on wet or dry hair
✓ Use on extensions or wigs
✓ Minimizes breakage, split ends & hair loss
✓ Smooths the cuticle layer increasing shine
✓ Massage your scalp to promote hair growth
✓ Delicate on the scalp since it is 100% Beadless so it will not dig into the scalp

✓ Easy to clean

Thank You Crave Naturals!!! This brush would make an awesome gift for any of the ladies in your life or even for yourself. Mother's Day is coming up and this would be great as part of a gift set for someone special.  

To purchase the Detangling Brush By Crave Naturals, click the picture below: 




Learn more about Crave Naturals ~HERE~

Crave Naturals on Facebook
Crave Naturals on Twitter
Crave Naturals on Pinterest
Crave Naturals on YouTube
Crave Naturals on Google+ 
Crave Naturals on Tumblr


Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment