Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Book Thief Bluray Review


Being someone who loves it when a book is turned into a movie, I was really excited when I found out that The Book Thief was being made into a movie. I read the book years ago and loved it. Usually when a book is made into a movie, the movie leaves you feeling disappointed due to the fact that a lot of details are left out and in a way, the movie is lacking. This was not the case with The Book Thief!

I was captivated from the beginning.  If you have read Markus Zusak's novel The Book Thief, then you will fall in love with this heart breaking and captivating movie. I laughed and cried while watching this wonderfully depicted movie take me all the way through WWII in Germany as seen through the eyes of a young girl  and narrated by Death. The movie is not only very visually stunning, the characters performances are spot on. It's as if they were made for this movie.

The Book Thief is a good family movie and I highly recommend it for all. History buffs will definitely want to add this one to their collection. A wonderful masterpiece with an extremely important part of history involved.





Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above free for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”  Chris & Misty Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment