Friday, March 28, 2014

Pretzel Crisp Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own.

We are a family that loves snacks! Popcorn, chips, cheese and crackers, etc...but one thing we do not care for is pretzels. My husband and I don't care for the taste of them and my children find them to be dry.  I'm always looking for healthier snacks because let's face it, chips and other snack foods are loaded with fats and unhealthy ingredients these days. I have heard alot about Pretzel Crisps but was always afraid to try them because, well, they are pretzels.

Recently I was given the opportunity to review Pretzel Crisps I was pretty excited but also a little hesitant not knowing if it would be something that my family would try. I shocked when this package arrived on my doorstep. I was not at all expecting a sampling of Pretzel Crisps like this. I was thinking more along the lines of one or 2 bags, but the company blew me away. 


As you can clearly see, I received a HUGE assortment of Pretzel Crisps to try out. By this point, I was pretty excited and ready to dig in :) I even received this really neat Pretzel Crisp tote bag too! 


First up, Sesame flavor Pretzel Crisps! I was blown away when I tried these. Not only are they packed full of flavor with little sesame seeds all over, but they are delicious. Not at all what I was expecting with  pretzel. 


What better way than to put them to the test with some cheese! Don't get me wrong, Pretzel Crisps are delicious by themselves but cheese always makes everything better. We finally found a snack that the whole family seems to enjoy! These are my husbands favorite flavor!



I don't know what it was about the Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Crisps, but they were calling my name from the minute I took them out of the box. This is my absolute favorite flavor and I enjoy these by themselves because they are perfect just the way they are. The cheddar flavor is unbelievable and they have a nice little kick to them from the Chipotle. Definitely my go to snack from now on. 


Everything Pretzel Crisps!!! What can I say about these? They are awesome! If you are looking for a snack that is packed with tons of flavor, then these are for you! With a mixture of garlic, poppy seeds, onion and sesame seeds, these are out of this world! We enjoyed these with cream cheese and they were YUMMY!!!


The Original Flavor was really good too and went well with cream cheese. While it wasn't a favorite of everyone's because it didn't have the pops of flavor that the other ones did, but we all agreed that they were still good. 

Garlic Parmesan is perfect for the garlic lovers! Packed with flavor and a great snack by itself or paired with homemade crab dip. 

Buffalo Wing Flavor is for those that like a lot of kick and spice. This is my daughter's favorite as she loves anything spicy. I thought these were really good too, but I'm still stuck on the Chipotle Cheddar

Jalapeno Jack! Cheesy and Spicy! What more can I say? These really din't need anything on them as they are a flavor all by themselves. Caution: Highly Addictive and consuming too many late at night will cause heartburn. These would be my second favorite!

Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper, while these had a nice flavor, I didn't care for these too much, at least not plain. With a little cream cheese,  these were pretty enjoyable. My children had already picked their favorites, so they wouldn't try these. My husband doesn't care for pepper but he said they didn't taste bad at all. 

Honey Mustard and Onion are out of this world! Paired with thinly shaved pieces of Virginia Brand Ham make this the perfect little crunchy sandwich snacks for all occasions. The flavor is unbelievable. This was a huge hit with my family and they kept coming back for more. 

Pretzel Crisps are thin and crispy and make for a very healthy snack. We enjoyed trying them with a variety of different things. While we each had our own favorite flavors once we were said and done, we all agreed that Pretzel Crisps are delicious and not your ordinary, boring pretzel. 

I love that even my kids enjoy this healthy pretzel snack. A big plus for our family is that they all come in resealable, convenient size bags which are perfect for traveling. Whether we are out for a day at the park, going to enjoy Wild Adventures or taking a drive to the beach, I know that I can pack Pretzel Crisps and we will all have a great tasting, healthy snack. 

If you haven't tried Pretzel Crisps, I urge you to give them a try. You can purchase them almost anywhere these days and they are definitely worth it. The variety of flavors means there is something for everyone. 

Thank you to Pretzel Crisps for introducing us to your wonderful products and making us think differently about pretzel products. 

Visit Pretzel Crisps Website ~HERE~

Pretzel Crisps on Facebook ~HERE~

Pretzel Crisps on Twitter ~HERE~



Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment