Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Henson House Creations "Thankful" Wreath Review

I love decorating my house throughout the year especially for holidays. I will have little decorations sitting all around as well as hanging up. One of my favorite items to have is a wreath, whether it's for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any other holiday of the year. 

Recently, I won a wreath from a wonderful company called Henson House Creations just in time for Thanksgiving. I was so amazed when this gorgeous wreath arrived at my home that I wanted to blog about the wreath and the company themselves. 

Henson House Creations is owned by Dee Riccelli and Anna Blodgett. Dee and Anna are 2 very wonderful, professional women who were "born to create". And create they do!!! 

I was right in the middle of our move from Arizona to Georgia when I found out that I would be the lucky recipient of their beautiful "Thankful" wreath. Thankfully, this wonderful company held my wreath for shipping until we arrived safe and sound at our new home. I was even notified on the day that they shipped the wreath out. I love quality customer service and Henson House Creations definitely goes above and beyond to keep their customers happy, even if they are just a contest winner like me. 

My wreath arrived very nicely packaged in this big box. 


It was very secure in the box and even had tissue paper wrapped around it. 


Isn't it gorgeous? I love all of the beautiful fall colors and the decorations are perfect! 


What really amazed me besides how beautiful and well made this wreath was, was the fact that they also include a certificate for your wreath. 


Hanging up for everyone to see on our door. It's a beautiful Thanksgiving decoration that will be cherished in our home for many years to come. 


Henson House Creations lovingly handcrafts every item and you can definitely tell it when you see one of their products. Each piece is handcrafted to perfection! They specialize in custom designs, all you need to do is provide them with colors, sizes and accents that you want. They will work very hard to make sure that your creation arrives to you exactly as you want it. 

If you are looking for gorgeous handmade decorations for your home, then you will not go wrong by shopping with Henson House Creations. Their products are amazing!!! 

Be sure to Check out Henson House Creations on Facebook and give them a big "Like" from us here at MnC Reviews!!!


Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment