Monday, September 16, 2013

TWELVELittle Wonder Clutch Review

Carrying a diaper bag is a part of life when we become mothers, at least for the first few years. Forget the purse unless you have huge one that will fit everything that you will possibly need for your little one even if you are just going out for a quick trip. Diaper bags are a necessity because let's face it, there is no way we can possibly fit diapers, wipes, cream, bottles along with the many other things that we just can't live without for our little ones. 

Of course, you hope that when they become toddlers, you can switch back to your beautiful purses, but if you are anything like me, instead of being able to carry your own items in your purse such as your wallet, cellphone, keys, etc...you search through your purse only to find crayons, candy wrappers, papers that your children have doodled all over and miscellaneous toys. 

I recently had the opportunity to review a wonderful little bag from TWELVELittle. Since my children are all done with the baby stages, I no longer have to lug around a huge diaper bag full of items, but I still have to carry around diapers and wipes just in case. I was so excited to receive the TWELVELittle Wonder Clutch

I received the Wonder Clutch in Beige. 


Water resistant coated soft nylon with leather trim.
Large front zipper pocket and back slip pocket.
Nylon webbing attachable long strap with center leather pad.
Logo interior lining is coated with PVC-free water-resistant coating.
Interior has large slip pocket and zipper pocket.
Comes with logo lining nylon changing pad.

11”x  6.5”x  2.25”
Attachable long strap drop: 25”

It's small enough to carry anywhere and big enough to fit diapers, wipes, my wallet, cellphone, keys and any other items that I may possibly need while out and about. Not to mention, it's really cute!


It even comes with a changing pad that matches the inside lining of the bag, which is really great because I hate having to lay my babies on anything in a public place without having something to lay down first and packing a blanket is just not possible especially in this Arizona heat. Plus, the designs are adorable.


As you can see, it has a nice open center with pockets inside and even a zippered area too. There is also a smaller zippered area on the front of the Wonder Clutch. I love how the matching lining in carried throughout the entire Wonder Clutch so that everything coordinates. The strap on the Wonder Clutch is 25" in length which makes this a great bag to wear cross body style. If you would rather just use it as a clutch, then simply take the straps off. The Wonder Clutch works great either way!


I love the fact that not only is it perfect as a smaller diaper bag, but can also be used as an everyday bag as well. The Wonder Clutch is stylish, very nicely detailed and the perfect size whether it's used for a busy day with the kids or a night on the town with the hubby. 

The Wonder Clutch is more expensive than most bags these days, but it is worth every penny spent. It's a very high quality item that you are sure to get many years of use out of, even when the kids are grown for you to use it for diapers. 

TWELVELittle offers a variety of bags to fit any style, click HERE to see all they offer. 

TWELVELittle on Facebook, click HERE

Follow on Twitter, click HERE

**************************************
MnC Reviews would like to Thank TWELVELittle for the opportunity to review one of their awesome bags!
**************************************


Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above free for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”  Chris & Misty Simpson

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute and I know of a couple of friends that could use them!

    ReplyDelete