Saturday, August 24, 2013

Woolzies Dryer Balls Review

As a family with five children, you can only imagine the laundry that I do weekly. It's a lot! Needless to say, not only do I go through a lot of detergent, but huge amounts of fabric softener sheets. I always make sure their are fabric softener sheets in the dryer, especially if its bedding or towels, then I make sure there are 2 sheets per load. The amount of money spent on dryer sheets alone really adds up for my family.

I was recently given the opportunity to try a product called Woolzies Dryer Balls.



Woolzies Dryer Balls are made of 100% Pure New England Wool and they are an all natural fabric softener guaranteed to last for 1,000 loads.

Softens Naturally
Reduces Drying Time by 25%
Reduces Static
Helps Eliminate Wrinkles
Chemical Free
Safe For People With Wool Sensitivities
Hypoallergenic
Handmade From Fine New Zealand Wool
100% Eco Friendly


I was so excited to try these out because no only do I wash a ton of  laundry a week, but it takes about an hour to an hour and a half per load to dry especially for bedding and towels.

All I had to do was wash my laundry as usual and then once I placed the clothes in the dryer, just throw the 6 XL dryer balls right in. Simple right? Yes! Even my kids love to throw them in the dryer. Woolzies Dryer Balls are scent free, but can easily be scented with essential oils. Just place a few drops of your favorite scent on the balls and toss in. I'm  not worried about scent as I use a scented laundry detergent, so the clothes still carry that smell.


My first test was of course, towels. We have huge bath towels so they typically take a little over an hour to dry. Not with the Woolzies Dryer Balls! The towels were completely dry in 30 minutes. I was shocked!!! Not only were they dry, but they were so soft. Even with dryer sheets, my towels have never been this soft.

Now for the bedding. My husband and I have a king size bed, so our comforter is huge and takes almost 2 hours to dry completely. With the Woolzies Dryer Balls...45 minutes!!! My bedding which usually takes almost 3 hours from the time I strip the bed until the time I can re-make it, only took me 1 hour and 15 minutes. I am just blown away by how well these truly work.

Clothing is not an issue at all. The load is completely dry in 30 minutes, even heavy blue jeans. Not only dry, but soft and pretty much wrinkle free. I haven't had any issues with static cling from using the Woolzies Dryer Balls, but if its something you are worried about, just ball up a piece of aluminum foil and toss in the dryer with your clothes and dryer balls.

These are now a must have in my household. Bye Bye to dryer sheets!

To Purchase, click HERE

Woolzies on Facebook, click HERE

Woolzies on Twitter, click HERE


Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

1 comment:

  1. These would like they would be worth checking into. My boyfriend us an electrician and this would be better than him smelling like flowers.

    ReplyDelete