Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Homework Caddy Review

Are you an organized person? I try so hard to be but between my husband being in school and five kids that we home-school, it's hard to keep all the paperwork and bills completely organized. Its so much easier just having stacks of paper all over the desk and table until I go to look for one specific thing and then it's a mess. 

I'm sure most if not all of you know exactly what I am talking about. 

There are so many organizational products on the market today from cubes to bookcases, but I really don't want big items that take up a lot of space. So when I was recently given the opportunity to review the Homework Caddy, of course I was very excited and had to jump on it. 

I am so glad I was given this opportunity. The Homework Caddy is a great organizational product that I highly recommend to parents, whether you are homeschooling or have children in public school. 

This is how the Homework Caddy arrives. We received the Homework Caddy in Bright and they have 4 styles to choose from. It's all packaged nicely in a bag that can be re-used if you ever have to store it for any reason, plus it comes with everything you need to start using it right away. 


You receive:
1 Dry Erase Board and Calendar Combo
1 Dry Erase Marker
2 Stick-On Hooks to hang


Hang It, File It, Organize It!

It's really that simple. 


The Homework Caddy has 4 file pockets, one clear sleeve to hold calendars (or in my case, the children's small books), 2 smaller pockets for small items and a pen pocket. As you can see, I have all the paperwork all organized, even an extra pocket for my husbands school papers. The calendar is perfect because I can schedule appointments, seminars, etc...and just erase them if something changes. Plus, you have a nice sized spot on the side of the calendar for notes...as you can see from the picture, I made this for reviews. 

The Homework Caddy is perfect for us because not only is it perfect for organization, but it hangs on the wall or door, so it takes up no space at all and doesn't get in my way. If the kids or my husband need something, they just go grab it from their pocket. 


The Homework Caddy comes in 4 styles:

Bright, Pastel, Sports and Fushia/Zebra 

Check out this video about the Homework Caddy:


To view other styles or to purchase the Homework Caddy, click HERE

Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

2 comments:

  1. I wish I would've had that when I went to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has so many uses other than homework!

    ReplyDelete