Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Looking for fun in Michigan?!!! Enjoy $2 Off ANY regular priced attraction at Zap Zone!!!

Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own.


Zap Zone is Michigans premier spot for laser tag, glo-golf, mini-bowling, arcade action, go-karts, and much, much more! We are located all across Michigan in convenient locations! Farmington, Canton, Utica, Lansing, Taylor, Brighton, Waterford, Ann Arbor!


Whatever the occasion - whether it's for the kids, families or adults - Zap Zone delivers unsurpassed excitement and the most exhilarating, action packed, heart stopping unforgettable adventure you've ever imagined!



My readers get to enjoy extra savings! $2 Off any regular priced attraction!!! Attractions vary by store (laser tag, bumper cars, jump zone, cannon blaster, glo-golf, mini-bowling, go-karts, time freak, spin zone, slime bucket). http://usfamilycoupons.com/coupon.php?regionid=75&bid=12151&dealid=1979



Disclosure: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways om this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! Chris and Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment